Competition Entry Terms and Conditions
Care Radio UK has a set of rules covering any competition run by the station across all its broadcast platforms. All entrants must agree to abide by these rules. Entering into any Care Radio UK competition shall be deemed to indicate acceptance of these rules. This includes entries made via any means.
- Competitions are not open to Care Radio UK employees, members of the board or members of their immediate families (including spouse, parents, grandparents, children, brothers or sisters), their agents, Commercial Partners, Channel Partners, or anyone connected with the promotion of the competition.
- No purchase or part payment of any kind is required.
- Where competitions do not permit multiple entries, any attempt at multiple entries to a competition or cue to call will be invalid, and any prize awarded will go back into the prize fund.
- Age restrictions may apply to certain competitions. These will be made clear on-air and on-line.
- Care Radio UK cannot be held responsible for any difficulty in communication with the radio station by any means.
- Care Radio UK does not accept any responsibility for late entries. All late entries will be refused.
- Entrants must supply details as reasonably required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. All such entries will be refused.
- All rights, including copyright in entries, will be assigned to Care Radio UK without payment. Entrants agree to their name being published on the air and elsewhere. They agree to their participation being broadcast, recorded and repeated and otherwise used without being entitled to any payment.
- If the rules to the competitions have been broken, whether deliberately or by mistake, or answers have been revealed to contestants by any third party, the prize may be withdrawn.
- Prizes offered by Care Radio UK are in most cases provided to the company by a third party, Commercial or Channel Partner. At the end of the competition the liability passes from Care Radio UK to the Partner for the delivery of the prize offered. If the Partner or third party thereafter cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, Care Radio UK is NOT liable for its provision.
- There will be no cash alternative if a competition winner is subsequently unwilling or unable to accept the prize on offer.
- Care Radio UK reserves the right to cancel a competition at any stage.
- Complaints about the operation of the competition must be made in writing to the managing director at Care Radio UK.
- Care Radio UK reserves the right to reject claims or applications and to alter, amend or foreclose the Competition without prior notice.
- Care Radio UK cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by listeners attempting to enter competitions.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Care Radio UK shall be final.